Please tell us about yourself using 3 adjectives, 1 quirk and a pop culture addiction
Three adjectives that I believe describe me are:
My one quirk is that I often start projects but don’t complete the previous one before I start another.
My current pop culture addiction is my obsession with the Vampire Diaries.
Top 3 Pet Peeves
- Manners, my top pet peeve is when someone doesn’t use their manners. Please and thank you go a long way.
- Another one of my pet peeves is when people drive and don’t use their blinker.
- My third pet peeve is when I’m on time and the person I’m meeting with hasn’t even left their house.
What’s the last song you listened to?
Hello by Adele
How do you come up with character names? How do you come up with novel titles?
People in my life inspire me to write about their values/traits. I typically give a name I like or I research a name that embodies those characteristics. When it comes to novel titles, I like one word descriptions of big key events – this gives the reader a chance to envision what would happen in the book.
If you could have dinner with 3 people, alive or dead, famous or not, who would you choose and why?
- Princess Diana – She was an incredible human being. A caring, warm, mother who lived to change how individuals were treated across the globe.
- Charles Darwin – He defied what popular culture claimed was true – his life was devoted to prove the concept of Evolution. His research/methods is still to this day being used to teach and educate the youth around the world.
- Lady Gaga (Stefani Germanotta) – She is not only one of the most talented people in the music industry (in my opinion), she is also herself. She is creative and 100% authentic. I would also ask her to bring her longtime boyfriend (fiancé) Taylor Kinney, because he is GORGEOUS!
Do you have any advice for anyone that would like to be an author?
I’m not sure I qualify as a source for aspiring authors, however, if one wanted to seek advice from me, I would have to communicate the importance of making time for themselves to devote to writing. If you don’t make time to follow your dreams, no one else will do it for you. So my key pieces of advice would include time to explore your creative side, dive into the author community, and last but not least be kind to yourself and not overly critical. I have only published one book and it still feels surreal, but I plan to take my own advice and spend time on my future creations.
This or That-
*Morning or Night? Morning
*Vanilla or Chocolate? Chocolate
*Summer or Winter? Winter
*Ebook or Paperback? Ebook – When I complete a book, I have instant gratification of downloading another new book even if it is 2 AM.
*Fantasy or Paranormal? Fantasy and Paranormal (I can’t choose)