(Love in New York #1)
Publication date: December 25th 2014
Genres: Adult, Contemporary, Romance
Sometimes engagement rings can get lost and then found. Sometimes people can too. All it takes is a heavy-duty dose of karma and the magic of Manhattan to make it all come together.
Leah is a financially destitute new age hippy. James is a wealthy surgeon with a trust fund. She’s awkward, he’s poised. She’s completely crazy, he’s way too sane. People might say they have nothing in common, but they’d be wrong. They both live in Manhattan, they both have no idea how to change a baby diaper, and they’re both lost … until they find one another.
Top 10 Perfect Places for a Proposal.
1. Bathtub for two (bubbles and champagne a bonus)
2. In bed after awesome sex (hey girl, say no if the sex wasn’t awesome, because life’s too short to marry lame sex)
3. On vacation anywhere fun (I’m kinda partial to Bali or camping in the mountains)
4. Somewhere up in the Eiffel tower, assuming it’s not too cold or rainy or too packed with tourists (very limited time frame there)
5. At the spot where you first met (awwww)
6. At the spot where your number one romantic movie couple did it (up your chances of getting your own happily ever after, maybe)
7. Underwater while scuba diving (better make sure your intended has enough oxygen for the heavy breathing part)
8. Inside a giant vat of money (extra motivation for the yes)
9. Trapped in an elevator (on purpose because what are the chances?)
10. Drawn into sand and viewable from penthouse condo where you’re staying the weekend