When danger strikes at the heart of the angels’ inner circle, Jude discovers he is faced with a task far greater than he has ever known. The light must be protected at all costs, in all of its forms. The ultimate evil has a plan, and with the most innocent among them at stake, Jude knows he’ll finally have to face his sins and meet the pain in his soul dead on. Coriander’s touch is the only thing that soothes, but is it enough to make him whole? Can she help him work through the pain long enough to remember his faith, or will he be forever…fallen?
Please tell us about yourself using 3 verbs, 1 quirk and a pop culture addiction
Laugh, dream, and write
I am a fount of useless information/trivia. No one will play Trivial Pursuit with me. A golf ball has 336 dimples. There. You’re welcome.
Who do you consider the most swoon-worthy man in the literary world? How about on tv/in the movies?
In the literary world, it would have to be Shakespeare. I love me some Billy Shakes. As far as TV or film, no question: Tom Hiddleston.
Top 5 Favorite Things
- Books. Of course. I am a reader and a writer. I love all types of books. Fiction. Non-fiction, biographies…the whole kit and kaboodle. There’s something magical that happens between the pages of a book, and it’s a feeling I’ve never quite gotten over. And all kinds, too. Print, ebook, audio. Just bring me a book. And a nice cup of tea.
- Anything British. I am an unashamed Anglophile. There is a tiny Union Jack flying in my heart at all times. Visiting the UK is on my bucket list, and I’m fairly certain that if I was given the opportunity to emigrate, I would take it.
- Cooking. I love to cook. I love to feed people. It is a tangible expression of love. And if you leave my house hungry, it’s your own fault.
- My circle of writing friends. It’s taken a bit to cultivate them (if I could grow them in a greenhouse, I would), but I’ve managed to garner the love and support of a fair few talented people who are simply wonderful. A few of them have even burrowed so far into my heart they’ve become family. Literary brothers and sisters who make this journey worthwhile. They are truly amazing.
- The untold story. Not a thing, per se, but a concept. One that keeps me going. This fevered little brain of mine is constantly dreaming up tales. I have a to-be-written list that rivals U.S. tax law, both in its length and complexity. My estimate is that I will be finished with writing all of them twelve years after I’m dead.
What’s the last song you listened to?
Lose Yourself – Eminem
How do you come up with character names? How do you come up with novel titles?
Sometimes they come to me, sometimes I research meanings in order to find one that fits the particular traits of a character I’m trying to name. Novel titles always come to me before the story and then the book tends to blossom from there.
This or That-
*Morning or Night?
*Vanilla or Chocolate?
Chocolate. There is no other choice.
*Summer or Winter?