A simple phone call can change your life… just ask successful businessman Sullivan Chasen.
When the caller shares the news that Sullivan’s father is dying, Sullivan laughs and hangs up. He isn’t being heartless, he just knows that it can’t be true – because his father already passed away… ten years ago.
Like a bad dream, the calls keep coming and DNA results turn Sullivan’s world upside down. There is only one way, and very little time, to figure out the truth. He packs his bags for the small town of Ferry Creek, North Carolina.
Once Sullivan arrives, he must confront a past he never knew existed, including a half-brother who lives above their family diner. The longer he spends away from his wealthy lifestyle and successful business, the more he falls in love with the small town, its community… and waitress, Jess Winthorne.
Can Sullivan Chasen go back to his normal life after learning about his past or will he discover the missing piece of his heart in Ferry Creek?
10 Things Reader’s Would Be Surprised To Know About You
- I enjoy horror movies and books!
- I’m a Halloween junkie (see #1!)
- I’m a sucker for a good suspense movie.
- I LOVE brussel sprouts!
- I HATE peas.
- I can’t stop watching Sons of Anarchy.
- I once snuck backstage to meet some rockstars.
- I can play a little of a lot of instruments.
- I’ve never flown across an ocean to visit another continent.
- I wanted to be a doctor before I decide to be a writer.